Oh God. I’m tired. I’ve been sitting at my desk for like… um.. 48 hours trying to write my thesis…. I can’t believe I signed up to sit in the $@(!*( lobby at GC for TWO full days to try to turn people onto CUNYcast. OY!
Here’s where we stand:
1. get KoalaSan to work with our stuff. done
2. talk to steve about the calendar widget on our website. in progress. Complicated!
3. decide about what kind of license we want to have/ Creative Commons? done
4. collect and organize tutorial notes on how to build the airtime project, widget, hosting, icecast, duplicate what we did…… in progress. Will finish next week.
1. get second tutorial finished
2. get tutorials up online
1. Upload Liam audio
2. Print out fllyers and signage for tomorrow lobby tabling opp. done
3. Create process report PDFs
4. Weekly blog at the commons – done
April 20 & 21
Joy – Tabling opportunity to gather CUNYcasters outside the library Monday and Tues (please join me if you can for any or all of it)All – Class presentation on Tues- tutorials ready to go and present to the class:Julia –
(HAVE NOT DONE THIS YET)Julia – figure out how to upload PDFs; Drop down menu for Tutorials, or clickable pages, PDF or what?Add to Pedegogy explanation: Professor Cheryl Smith.Organize tutorial notes on how to build the website piece.
James provide process tutorials: how you organized everything soup to nuts, neatly presented including tutorial for those who want to create their own CUNYcast website for their university
Joy – start writing the 20 page paperJulia –
(HAVE NOT DONE THIS YET)Julia – Make more art for website, and provide documentation for creative commons. Ad credits and build out pages for additional Tutorials and PDFs.James work on archival calendar, and RSS feeds ask about ARCHIVAL LIVE STREAM?
WE HAVE A 20 PAGE PAPER TO WRITE WTF !)@#Clean up any issues
Bonus: How much outreach can we accomplish?
Archival calendarReputation: Make regular slotsMultiple streams: live streaming and pre-recordedGrab RSS feeds to pull into our site